Send me a cup of coffee.
- Espresso: Describe your usual morning routine.
- Decaf: Impersonate one of your friends.
- Macchiato: Name two things you think go well together and why.
- Latte: List three aspects of your personality that you love.
- Flat White: Confess the most recent crime you committed.
- Iced: Make the weirdest face you can.
- Cappuccino: Describe your ideal wedding.
- Drip: Post a photo of a stuffed animal you own.
- Mocha: Name one of your guilty pleasures.
- Doppio: List two of your dream travel locations and why.
- Black: Recall the worst insult you've ever received.
- Americano: Post a photo of your favorite outfit.
- Kopi: Describe an incident when you tried something new.
Anonymous said: Are you homophobic?
No not at all. I’m don’t ‘support’ the lifestyle, but I don’t hate them, or discriminate against them. Jesus still loves them, so I do too.
the christian way to say you’re homophobic.
The dollar store has their Halloween stuff out, so of course the only logical thing to do was buy Sebastian a pair of wings.
amazing that there are living humans out there who have chosen to label other groups of people “justice warriors” and align themselves as directly opposed to them. opposed to justice. look in the mirror. tell yourself “i hate justice”. do you feel like a batman villain yet.
"Mad was the last kid I saw and he was asleep. He was 3 months old and they put him in my arms and he stayed asleep and they put him in the bath and he stayed asleep and I thought he was narcoleptic or something. Then he opened his eyes and just stared at me for the longest time and I just stared at him and I started crying and he smiled. And it wasn’t that he smiled that he liked me, it was just that I hadn’t held children in my life and I was always considered so dark and I always had so many things that made me feel like maybe I shouldn’t be somebody’s mom because certainly the world has an opinion of me and I’m not so sure about myself and am I gonna be the best mom? So the fact that this little kid seemed at ease gave me the courage to feel like I could make him happy. And so we became a family right then." — Angelina Jolie
dear 98% of the people that follow me that dont talk to me
Who are you
Whats your favorite color
Favorite ice cream flavor
Do you have a cat
reblogging again bc I already got some from really cute people, but it makes me unreasonably happy to read these from you SO KEEP ON SENDING THEM
Things that make my girl happy
A clean car
Welcome to Night Vale
Fairy wings for Sebs Halloween costume
Not being asked to do a million things
So this is my to do list for the day.
What do you think the odds would be for someone to just, like, give us like, five thousand bucks. Or like, a tiny camp trailer.
Wasn’t that the definition of home? Not where you are from, but where you are wanted.
I don’t have a home.
people say ‘I love you’ in a lot of different ways
'get some sleep'
'here have my fries'
'Im gonna draw you something'
'yeah i'll buy it for you'
Remus Arthur Potter, you were named after two men who looked out for my safety and cared about my well-being out of altruism and decency rather than because I was a tool for them to use or because I was someone’s son.